• Please print and fill out all forms in the enrollment packet before returning it to the office.
    If you are not in the Junction District, you will need to fill out an Interdistrict Transfer before turning in any other paperwork.
    If you have questions on how to do so, please contact the office at (530) 547-3274.


    The School Office will be closed on June 22nd, and will be open again starting July 21st, 2020.
    If you would like to submit enrollment paperwork during this time, please submit it to our District Office at:

    9019 Deschutes Rd, Palo Cedro, CA 96073.